ADVERTISEMENT FOR SHORT CERTIFICATE COURSES
Applications are invited for the following courses at Kenyatta National Hospital School of Nursing
|Certificate Course||Duration||COMMENCEMENT DATE||Tuition Fees (Ksh.)|
|Stoma, Wound and Continence Nursing||3 Months||April/Nov||40,000.00|
|Theatre Sterile Assistant (TSA)||6 Months||April||60,000.00|
|Basic LIFE SUPPORT (BLS)||1 WEEK||Feb/ July/August||7,000.000|
|Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)||1 WEEK||Feb/ July/August||16,000.00|
|Advanced Trauma Life Support (ACLS)||1 WEEK||Feb/ July/August||26,000.00|
|ETAT PLUS||5 DAYS||Feb/ July/August||20,000.00|
|Application fee of Kshs.1, 500 is payable to KNH as per the bank details(applicable for courses 3-6 months).|
|Each student will be required to have an NHIF card or Health Insurance cover for the period.|
- Account Name : Kenyatta National Hospital – Revenue A/C
Bank : National Bank of Kenya
Account No. : 01003058005200
Branch : Hospital Branch
- KNH Cash point at Administration Block (Mpesa)
Stoma, Wound And Continence Nursing Course
Course is open to qualified nurses with a valid licence by Nursing Council of Kenya.
BLS, ACLS, ATLS, ETAT PLUS
The courses are open to qualified nurses and other clinicians with valid licence from their regulatory bodies.
Theatre Sterile Technician Course (TSA)
Applicants for this course;
- Must be ‘O’ level with a minimum grade of ‘D+’ or its equivalent.
- Must be 35 years of age and below
- Must have worked in a hospital environment for a minimum period of one (1) year.
- Should attach a letter of recommendation from the supervisor
Application Guidelines for Short Courses
- Candidates should submit their applications by 31st Dec 2019
- All applicants should attach legible copies of academic and professional certificates and a valid practice licence (where applicable), national identity card/birth certificate/waiting card
- One should attach an original banking slip and NOT a photocopy
- Candidates should provide their email and mobile phone numbers for communication.
- All Application letters accompanied by copies of academic and professional certificates should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kenyatta National Hospital, Att’ Head KNH School of Nursing and should be delivered to KNH School of Nursing Admin office so as to reach on or before Tuesday 31st December, 2019.
Selected candidates will be contacted on their mobile phone. Only selected applicants will be contacted. Further information/ enquiries can be obtained via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel no: +254 20726300-9 Extension 43670
“Championing Universal Health Coverage through Specialized Nursing Training”