- To reduce maternal mortality in the hospital from 640/100,000 to 620,000 live births by 30th June, 2019.
- To reduce turnaround time in caesarean section from 4.1 to 3.5 hours by 30th June, 2019.
- To reduce turnaround time in Manual Vacuum Aspiration from 1.1 hours to 1.0 hours by 30th June, 2019.
- To reduce ANC patients turnaround time from 2.5hrs to 2.0hrs by 30th June, 2019.
- To increase proportion of patients scheduled for elective gynecological operations from 87% to 90% by 30th June, 2019.
- To reduce turnaround time for treatment of cervical dysplasia from 10 to 8 days by 30th June, 2019.
- To improve customer satisfaction index from 73% to 76 % by 30th June, 2019.
- To reduce Mother to Child Transmission (MTCT) rate of HIV from 1.2% to 0.8% by 30th June, 2019.
- Antenatal clinic, maternity postnatal
- Caesarean delivery
- Fertility clinic
- Emergency gynae
- Gynae clinic elective surgery 1B
- Cervical cancer screening and treatment dysplasia
- Clinic 18
- Family planning
- Gender based violence
- VVF clinic
- Screening of breast and cervical cancer
- Laparoscopy camp
- Breast and cervical cancer screening camp
- VVF camp
HOD: Dr. Maureen Owiti