As a department we envisage the provision of patient centered specialized nutrition services in disease prevention and care.
To be a world class provider of patient-centered specialized nutrition services.
Kết quả xổ số tháp đồngTo optimize patient experience through innovative preventive and curative nutrition services; facilitate training and research, and participate in national nutrition health policy.
- Providing nutrition support to both in and out patients referred for specialized care.
- Facilitating in nutrition training and research
- Participating in national nutrition health planning and policy
Nutrition assessment & diagnosis; nutrition counseling & education; planning of therapeutic diets (both Enteral & Parenteral) in respect to the presenting medical or surgical condition.
- Dietary Advisory Clinic – It is an adult nutrition clinic that offers nutrition services to patients with Diabetes, Renal, Hypertension, cancer, asthma, TB, HIV as well as those who require weight management regimen.
- Maternal and Child Health Nutrition Clinic - Growth monitoring, vitamin A supplementation/ Ready to Use Therapeutic Feeds(RUTF), nutrition counseling and education
To book appointments please contact the nutrition department using the contacts below.
- Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition (MIYCN) Training
- World breastfeeding week
- Community Outreaches
- Team Building
- TOTs training in Nutrition Management of diseases
Contacts: Tel 254202726300-9 Ext 43404/44183